Brent Haskell: MITM Video
This is a VIDEO of Brent Haskell's presentation given during the Miracles in the Mountains – A Conference With the Scribes – 2012 seminar. It contains over 2 HOURS of VIDEO material.
You will see and hear the entire presentation from Brent Haskell :
Challenges and Dilemmas Associated with Living in the World
Brent is the author of Journey Beyond Words and The Other Voice: A Companion to the Text of The Course Chapters 1-15 (Miracles Studies Book). His presentation outline was as follows:
- If the script is written, then how does the world seem to allow changes and accomplishments, i.e. learning and the change that comes with it, and choices that we make?
- If the script is written, how can we effect healing and change, and how should we go about it?
- How is it that the thoughts of the brain delude us into thinking that we are following a path to allow the death of the ego, when the ego itself is making up that same path?
- Ego versus personality and the difference between the two and how that affects living in the world;
- What is faith, how does it work, and CAN it work, especially if the script is written?
- How the physical world MUST reflect the spiritual reality which created it, thus making everything part of the great unified Oneness.